This is to inform you about the application process for the Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at London South Bank University, UK For over 125 years, we’ve helped students from all walks of life find their very own version of success. Whatever their background, whatever their situation, whatever kind of future they want, we empower you to rise higher than you ever thought possible.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is full
- They take Chemistry and Materials courses at London South Bank University.
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The goal of this project is to teach a student how to create 2D nanomaterials for environmentally friendly hydrogen generation. This is crucial because we must figure out how to lessen our reliance on fossil fuels and facilitate the transition to a low-carbon economy. Photocatalysis, which splits water into hydrogen and oxygen using solar energy and a catalyst, is a sustainable option.
Designing, engineering, and validating high-performance 2D nanomaterials for sustainable hydrogen generation is the focus of this doctoral study. A clean synthetic process that is quick, ecologically safe, and controlled will be used to create the 2D nanomaterials.
Application deadline is ongoing.
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Chemistry and Materials Science courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship application page for full benefits of this scholarship.
The Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at London South Bank University, UK 2022-23:
- A 1st class honors degree, an upper second class (or its international equivalent), or an MSc with distinction in a relevant subject such as chemistry, materials science, or engineering-related fields is required of applicants, who must also demonstrate exceptional academic ability.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- To apply for this post, email Dr. Suela Kellici a copy of your resume and a cover letter at [email protected].
- Please explain your interest in the job and what you believe you might add to the position in your cover letter.
- Dr. Kellici can also be contacted for informal questions.
What is the Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at London South Bank University, UK ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at London South Bank University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Method of Application:
click on the link below to apply for the above Scholarship