Applications are hereby invited from highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enrol in Padua International Excellence Scholarship as one of University of Padua Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees completely held in English.
The University of Padua offers 59 scholarships to highly talented prospective students with Amount of scholarship as fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per each academic year. Only candidates showing the highest achievements and school / academic records may receive a scholarship.
PADUA EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Padua, Italy
- Host Institution(s): University of Padua, Italy
- Funding Amount: Fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees
- Nationality: International Students
The following requirements must be fulfilled by applicants seeking for the Padua International Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants who Do not possess an Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- Applicants who hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system;
- Applicants who do not reside in Italy;
- Apply to one or more of the abovementioned degree programmes completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3-degree programmes.
The Academic Committee of each degree programme shortlists eligible applicants and awards the most deserving candidates the scholarships, based on academic excellence in their field of study, quality, and records from their prior learning.
How-to-Apply: If you meet the requirements for Padua International Excellence Scholarship you will be automatically considered for the selection procedure.
There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those required to apply for the selected degree programme.
Application Deadline: Not Stated