This scholarship is a yet another contribution for the September 2023–September 2024 academic year in the UK. The Global Engagement Office at UCL provides funding for it. The award is offered by AHRI to those whose academic qualifications and research interests match those of AHRI’s research programs.
Those who have a permanent address in South Africa are eligible to apply for this chance. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have a strong academic record.
Host University: Africa Health Research Institute/UCL MSc Scholarship
Degree level: MSc
Scholarship funding: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: Any. Be domiciled in South Africa
Host country: UK & South Africa
Application’s Last Date: Friday, 02 June 2023.
Fields is/are Eligible?
The successful candidate’s research project for the MSc is expected to be aligned with the programmes of research at AHRI.
Eligibility: The UCL/AHRI MSc Scholarship candidate:
- Must be permanently based in South Africa at the time of application.
- Must hold a valid passport at the time of application.
- Must have an Honours degree equivalent to a Bachelor (Honours) degree with Second Class Division 1 Honours or 70% in an appropriate subject.
- The successful applicant will need to be in London to start their chosen course in September 2021.
Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
- 2024 Fully funded University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar (PDS) Award | UK
- 2024 Fully Funded Schlumberger Operation Internships
- 2024 Fully funded Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries
- 2024 Monash University International Tuition Scholarship | Australia
- Study in Australia | University of Queensland Destination Scholarship for International student.
To be Taken at (Country): UK & South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of UCL/AHRI MSc Scholarship: The Scholarship will cover:
- Full UCL tuition fees for a one-year full-time taught master’s degree.
- A round-trip economy air fare to and from the UK.
- A monthly stipend to cover housing and living costs for 50 weeks.
- National Health Service (NHS) surcharge and Tier 4 visa costs.
Duration of Award: 1 year
Documents Required for Scholarships:
the following documents:
- Letter of recommendation from your proposed supervisor at AHRI.
- Letter of recommendation from your proposed supervisor at UCL.
- A copy of your academic CV.
- Certified copies of your academic transcripts and original certificates.
Method of Application:
How to Apply for UCL/AHRI MSc Scholarship: Please complete the AHRI/UCL PhD Studentship Application form in detail and upload
Application form guidelines are listed in the Award Webpage.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.