This is to let you know that the University of British Columbia, Canada, will be accepting applications for the Sauder Masters Scholarships from 2023 to 2024.
The following are the most significant things to remember regarding Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023–2024:
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of British Columbia
Outstanding students who wish to apply for University of British Sauder prizes and scholarships are urged to do so right away. Those who desire to enroll in degree programs at the university have access to these incredibly competitive opportunities.
Both Canadian and foreign students can benefit from a range of financial aid, support, and assistance options offered by the UBC Sauder School of Business.
Application deadline is January 20, 2023.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship application page for details on all the benefits.
Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Masters applicants.
Sauder Masters Scholarships at University of British Columbia, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
To be eligible for the Sauder Masters Scholarships at the University of British Columbia in Canada in 2023–24, all applicants must fulfill the following requirements.
- Candidates must possess a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- Candidates must possess a certificate for a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent.
- The award is available for a variety of themes.
- Two years of recent, full-time employment following the completion of your Bachelor’s degree All UBC MBA applicants are required to provide two references.
- Through the application, you will provide us their email addresses, and we will email them.
- References must complete the online reference form and should preferably be professionals.
- Letters sent separately won’t be accepted.
- Evidence of English language competency is required for applicants.
- Candidates must be either domestic or foreign students.
- The university must have extended an offer to the applicants.
- A full-time undergraduate program is required for applicants.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You must fulfill the merit standards and submit your application by the specified UBC MBA application deadlines in order to be eligible for the following scholarships.
- When an application is submitted, all candidates are immediately considered for the following scholarships, therefore we advise you to do so as soon as you can.
to begin your application.