Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Obama Foundation Leaders Africa Program 2024 which is a six-month, non-residential, virtual leadership journey for 35 emerging leaders from across the continent.
The Leaders Africa program seeks to identify exceptional leaders in public, civil society, and the private sector who have a clear issue-focus and who can illustrate the impact of their work. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
OBAMA PROGRAM SUMMARY:
- Program Sponsors: Obama Foundation
- Program Type: Leadership Program
- Program Location: Virtual
- Program Duration: 6 months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Not specified
- Nationality: Africans
To participate in the Obama Foundation Leaders Africa Program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be residing in all countries and territories in the continent of Africa.
- Must demonstrate at least 3 years of relevant experience in their issue area.
- Applicants must be aged between 24 and 45 years of age on August 26, 2024.
- Be professionally proficient in spoken and written English.
- Applicants must commit to fully participating for the entire duration of the six-month program.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Obama Foundation Leaders Africa Program are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
The Foundation will carefully review every application and do additional research to verify the information included. Finalists may be invited for virtual interviews. Selection decisions are currently scheduled to be sent in July and August 2024.
Application Deadline: February 9, 2024