Applicants are hereby invited from interested and eligible candidates for LSHTM Fund Scholarship which are intended to support excellent candidates who would be unable to take up a place of study without this financial support.
This scholarship is open to applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) in 2024-25.
LSHTM SCHOLRSHIP SUMMARY:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): LSHTM, London
- Host Institution(s): LSHTM, London
- Funding Amount: Tuition fee, & living allowance of GBP 19,500.00
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: M.Sc
- Nationality: International Students
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of, and resident in, low to middle income countries (as defined by the World Bank);
- Applicants intend to return to a low to middle income country on completion of their MSc year at LSHTM;
- Confirm in writing that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study;
- Applicants must meet LSHTM’s minimum English language requirements (as required by LSHTM’s Admissions system);
- Applicants must be a first or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree of a UK university, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard;
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission for 2024-25 for one of LSHTM’s London-based (intensive) MSc programmes of study.
Two LSHTM Fund Scholarships are available for 2024-25. The scholarship award comprises
- 2024-25 tuition fees (at the overseas fee rate), including any mandatory field trip fees, and
- A tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 19,500.00
- These scholarships have been made possible by donors to the LSHTM Fund. Supported by hundreds of alumni and friends, the LSHTM Fund provides scholarships for the next generation of global health leaders.
How-to-Apply: The application process has two steps. To be considered for the funding, applicants must meet all eligibility criteria and complete both steps outlined below by the scholarship deadline of 23:59 (GMT) on Monday 04 March 2024.
- Submit an application for 2024-25 for a London-based MSc programme of study, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the relevant programme of study page.
- In your application to study you should select the scholarships you are applying for in the ‘FUNDING DETAILS’ part of the application form. If you do not select the LSHTM Fund Scholarship on your application, you will not be considered for this funding.
- Attach a Scholarships Application Form (docx) to your application to study completed in Step 1. A completed Scholarships Application Form (docx) must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only scholarships attachment required (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc as part of their application for study).
Application Deadline: March 04, 2024