Texas Tech University Freshman Presidential Scholarship Program is now open for applications from interested and highly motivated candidates to take advantage of the Presidential Scholarship merit awards available guaranteed for students commencing program for 2024 – 2025 academic session.
Presidential Scholarships are awarded to entering first-time freshman who show exceptional academic ability through superior test scores and class ranking. Annual award amounts pay one-half toward fall and one-half toward spring terms.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Texas Tech University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Texas Tech University, USA
- Funding Amount: One-half toward fall and one-half toward spring terms
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements for the Texas Tech University Freshman Presidential Scholarship Program:
- In addition to test scores and class rank, to be eligible for the Presidential Scholarship, you must be an incoming freshman, first-year college student (college credits earned through dual-credit, CLEP, or AP do not disqualify you).
- You must meet the following requirements throughout your TTU academic career:
- Maintain cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) as outlined on the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Maintain full time enrolment in a Texas Tech University academic program and accumulate at least 30 TTU hours per year (checked in May).
- Keep addresses, including email address, current on MyTech.
- Write a thank you letter to the scholarship donor when and as directed by the Texas Tech University Scholarship Office.
- Attend required donor events.
How-to-Apply: The opportunity to be considered for Texas Tech University Freshman Presidential Scholarship Program will be available when you apply for admission to a TTUHSC program of study.
Visit the TTU Presidential Merit Scholarship page for more information.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2024