The Clarendon Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship to study at Oxford University in the United Kingdom. The scholarship is available to international students pursuing a Masters or Ph.D. degree. Oxford University degree Each year, Clarendon offers 150 Fully Funded Scholarships. If you apply to the University of Oxford before the application deadline, you will be automatically considered for the Clarendon Scholarship. So you still have time to apply to any course at Oxford University. Choose Clarendon from the drop-down menu on the online application form.
The Clarendon Scholarship Oxford is open to participants of any nationality from all over the world. Oxford University does not charge an application fee. All applications will be submitted electronically. The Master’s Degree will last one and a half years, and the Doctoral Degree will last three to four years. Clarendon supports scholars from across the University, with no subject restrictions. The Clarendon Scholarship 2023 key points are listed below.
Scholarship Summary for Clarendon in UK:
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: January 2023 (For Graduates)
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Details of Clarendon Scholarship in UK:
larendon Scholarship in the UK For International Students Offers all academic Programs with No Restrictions.
You Can Select any Course. Please Check the Full List of Courses of Your Interest (VISIT HERE)
Each course has a deadline in December or in January 2023. In order to consider the Scholarship, you need to apply for a course at oxford university before the deadline.
And in the online application form, you can select the clarendon scholarship.
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers Fully Funded Scholarships Covering:
- Course Fees, as well as a Grant for Living Expenses for the period of fee liability.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2021-22, you should expect to receive at least £15,609.
- There are No Restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
- The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject area You Choose.
- Check the Entry Requirements of the Course (VISIT HERE). Select Your Field & Read the Details as given in the picture below.
- There are no restrictions by Nationality or Country of Ordinary Residence.
- Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The last date to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship in the UK for the Most of Courses is January 2023. You will be Automatically Considered for the Scholarship if you apply before 10th January 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
Apply Online for your Course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. All the courses are listed Here. Then The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you of an outcome.
Method of Application:
Apply on the link below for your Course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship.