University of Leeds Scholarship: Eligible students may now submit applications for the University of Leeds Scholarship. All sponsored students at the University of Leeds are eligible for this fully supported award.
Leeds University Scholarship
The School of History’s International Excellence Scholarship assists students from around the globe in achieving their academic potential and adding to the social and cultural diversity of the student community.
They understand how important affordability is when seeking an education abroad. They consequently offer funding to encourage and support highly qualified students from all backgrounds.
The University of Leeds Scholarship’s Advantages
International Excellence Scholarship at the School of History at the University of Leeds is a competitive Awarded as a 50% fee discount to exceptionally deserving candidates.
The University of Leeds Scholarship Requirements
- become a foreign student for the purposes of paying fees.
- have submitted an application for a Master’s program listed in the acceptable courses section for enrollment in 2023 or 2024.
- Be a self-supporting student who does not receive any other money or sponsorship.
- Display a strong academic history and be expected to get or have already earned a Bachelor’s degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent.
- Excellent professional and personal abilities should be displayed and should be supported by job or extracurricular activities.
- Show that you have the ability to enhance the social and cultural diversity of our master’s programs and the student body.