Applications are now invited from suitably qualified international students for the Deutsche Welle (DW) Akademie Masters Scholarships to study in Germany. The scholarship seeks to support students from all over the world who are interested in Journalism and the communications sector.
The scholarship which is funded by DAAD aims to address journalists-in-training, media representatives from radio, TV, online and print as well as communication experts.
DEUTSCHE WELLE SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Partner institutions in Germany
- Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Not specified
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Deutsche Welle (DW) Akademie Masters Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Deutsche Welle (DW) Akademie Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed an academic program (bachelor’s degree or its equivalent) at an approved institution of higher learning.
- Must possess at least one year of professional experience in a media-related field after their first degree.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must be willing to commit full-time for the duration of the program.
- Tuition fees cover
- Inbound flight to Bonn.
- Costs of living
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Deutsche Welle (DW) Akademie Masters Scholarships 2024 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information on or before the application deadline.
Applicants are to note that a committee will decide which applicants are to receive a scholarship after the expiration of the application period. Scholarship recipients will write their master’s thesis and complete their studies in their home country.
- Letter of Motivation
- Current CV (Europass format)
- Academic degrees and transcripts
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of English skills
- Additional documents for the DAAD scholarship
Application Deadline: 29th February 2024