The Government of Hungary Scholarship Program for Christian Young People (SCYP) is now open for applications from Persecuted Christians for the Hungary Helps Program. The Scholarship Programme for Christian Young People (SCYP) was founded in 2017 by the Government of Hungary.
The primary goal of the SCYP is to give Christian youth residing in crisis areas or facing threats in their own countries due to their religious beliefs the chance to pursue higher education at Hungarian host institutions.
HUNGARY SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Hungary, Hungary
- Host Institution(s): Universities in Hungary
- Funding Amount: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
- Nationality: International Students
The following requirements must be fulfilled by applicants seeking for the Government of Hungary Scholarship Program:
- Applicants must be Christians
- Applicants must be Christian youth
- Applicants must be Christian youth living in crisis regions of the world or being threatened in their countries because of their faith
- After completing their studies, the scholarship holders can become the catalysts of the development of their countries and contribute to building capacities and strengthening resilience at the local level with their knowledge acquired in Hungary upon return to their homelands.
Applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Tuition fees are fully covered by the programme and the
- Scholarship holders also receive support for travelling and
- Accommodation costs.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates who wish to enrol for the Government of Hungary Scholarship Program should click here to apply online for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: Not Stated