Applicants from underdeveloped nations can now apply for the Masters of Science in International Health Program at the University of Heidelberg and Charité Berlin with financial support from the DAAD EPOS program.
There are now 13 advanced modules available in the program, and master’s Applicant can choose one that best suits their abilities and interests.
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | €750 – €1,000 monthly payments
- Deadline: October 15, 2022
The discipline of International Health focusses on health issues in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC). It aims for equity in health, healthy life styles and settings, reduction of health risk and universal health coverage.
There are currently 13 advanced modules available in the programme master’s students can choose from according to their interests and abilities.
Charité is one of the largest university hospitals in Europe. All of our clinical care, research and teaching is delivered by physicians and researchers of the highest international standard. Charité proudly lays claim to more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich.
Heidelberg University, officially the Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg, is a public research university in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
To be considered for the DAAD Scholarship, you must:
- Have Four-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a Public Health relevant discipline
- Have at least one year of relevant work experience, including Public Health experience in low- and middle-income settings
- Be Graduates with at least two years of professional experience from eligible developing countries/territories may apply.
- Apply to any of the two institutions
Scholarship Duration and Reward:
- The Scholarship period will run for a year for Full-time and;
- Up to 5 years for Part-time.
- The scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver, plus a monthly payments of €750-€1000 depending on academic level.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Academic transcripts
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below for more details on how to apply.