National and international students are welcome to apply to study in Qatar at the Doha Institute of Graduate Studies. Number of scholarships are offered each year by the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies to entice academically talented students from inside and beyond the State of Qatar.
- Host Country: Qatar
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- 100% Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- 100% Accommodation Fees
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Deadline: January 20, 2023
The Institute’s scholarships will continue to benefit only for students who enjoy good academic standing. The institute has the right, according to procedures it determines, to withdraw scholarships from students who violate this condition.
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies is divided into two type:
- Tamim Scholarship
The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees prescribed for students according to each program for Qatari students and residents of the State of Qatar.
Students are not entitled to modify the scholarship benefits or claim cash allowances for the benefits they do not benefit from.
Sanad Grant Scholarship
The scholarship is based on the financial need of students, and it is intended for Qatari and international students and residents of Qatar.
Students who do not have jobs, whether in the governmental, semi-governmental or private sectors, provided that they present a certificate stating that they are not working from the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Have good academic standing
- Have not previously benefited from the same grants in a previous period of study in any of the institute’s program
- The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees with Monthly allowances
- It also covers the university housing fees at the institute by 100%
- One-way tickets from the country of recruitment and back to it once at the end of the study period
- Health insurance under the umbrella of the Primary Health Care Corporation for those who are proven to have no other insurance
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- A copy of an official identity card (passport for international students – ID card for Qataris and residents)
- Letters of recommendation
- Certified copies of the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (for PhD studies)
- IELTS Academic or TOEFL iBt test result
- Statement of interest
Method of Application
Each applicant is allowed to submit only one admission application, and repeated applications for more than one program will not be considered.
Click here for more details of the Doha Institute of Graduate Studies
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.