France 2023 IDEX Masters Scholarship – Thrilled to attend school in a beautiful location? International students can now continue their studies in France and participate in classes at one of the country’s top universities. This Master’s degree Scholarships will enable you to pursue higher education in one of the most developed nations in the world, as per your goals. For all of the people who want to travel to France, this is a great chance.
IDEDX Scholarships are organized and offered by the French Public University, Université Paris-Saclay. Now all international candidates can avail themselves of this opportunity and continue their projects and research up to the doctoral level programs.
The main objective of the IDEX scholarship is to help out those students who deserve to be in the right place but have insufficient finances for their education. Now you can apply for this scholarship and lessen your burden a bit.
IDEX Masters Scholarship Summary:
- Country: France
- Host Institution: Paris-Saclay University
- Degree level: Masters
- Type: Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 10th May 2023.
IDEX Scholarship in France Benefits:
- Students will receive €10,000 per year as a scholarship grant.
- Students will receive a travel grant of a maximum €1,000. This grant also includes visa costs.
- Students will receive all the grants and scholarships once they arrive in France.
- The travel allowance varies with the origin.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
The IDEX Master’s Scholarships in France has some of the following eligibility criteria that every student must follow before applying, for instance;
- All applicants must be international students.
- All applicants must have acquired admission to Paris-Saclay University.
- The age of the applicant must not exceed 30 years.
- All applicants must apply for Master’s degree programs.
- If you are already been living in France for less than a year now, then you are also eligible to apply.
- If you have 3 years gap in your studies, you are not eligible to apply.
- If you have ever studied under the French Higher education system and institutions, then you are not eligible to apply.
- If you already have any other grant or scholarship, then you are not eligible to apply for IDEX Master’s Scholarships in France.
How to Apply for IDEX Scholarship:
In order to qualify for the Master’s Scholarship, students must apply for admission at Paris-Saclay University. After securing admission, all international candidates will automatically be considered for the IDEX scholarship. Hence, there is no separate application procedure.
All selected candidates will receive a consent email to which you must apply within 7 days; otherwise, you will be rejected. After selection, you must submit two reference letters from two referees. Fill out the online form sent to you by the administration and must add two referees.
After that, the form will be directly sent to the referees, and they have to submit it back before the deadline.
Make sure you put all the details correctly.