In recognition of the significant commitment that international students make in their study, the University of Southern Denmark presents the Danish Government Scholarship to selected applicants. This scholarship is financed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
The scholarship consists of two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
- Host Country: Denmark
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | DKK 3000 per month
- Deadline: February 1, 2023
The Southern Denmark University offers Scholarship Awards 2023 to international students interested in studying master’s programs. Studying in Denmark and obtaining a scholarship in Denmark are dreams for many international students. It is such a good opportunity for them to study abroad in Denmark.
All talented and highly motivated students from Non-European and EEA countries are eligible for this scholarship in Denmark.
- A candidate must hold an undergraduate Degree from all countries except EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A candidate must be enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- A candidate will be granted a limited time educational residence permit in Denmark.
- A candidate having good academic background and achievements.
- All previous academic transcripts.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
University of Southern Denmark Scholarship will be in the form of partial or full tuition fee waivers selected students may also get a monthly stipend to cover their living expenses to Pursue Masters Degree from Denmark.
- Full Tuition Fee waiver.
- DKK 3000 / Month towards Living expenses.
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
Method of Application
To be considered for the scholarship all necessary documentation must be present on your application at the time of submission, to make sure that we can process your application.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian – must include grades and units/credits for each course
- Course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
The application form is the same for both admissions and scholarships.
- Applicants need to create an account and complete the application.
- Applicants need to attach the required documents to their application.