Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to take advantage in Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships available to graduate students starting a degree in the 2024-25 academic year.
The Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarship provides up to 13 full scholarships to international students who are applying for full-time courses program at the University College Oxford.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University College Oxford, UK
- Host Institution(s): University College Oxford, UK
- Funding Amount: Funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Graduate Students
- Nationality: International Students
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements for the Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students
- The Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships are only tenable at University College.
- All eligible applicants will be considered for this scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form.
However, successful applicants will be transferred to University College in order to take up the scholarship.
The Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarship are available to candidates who are applying for full-time courses in the following areas:
Earth Sciences, Bioscience, Future Propulsion and Power, Inorganic Chemistry for Future Manufacturing, Synthesis for Biology and Medicine, Statistics and Statistical Machine Learning, Mathematics of Random Systems, Medical Sciences, Neurosciences, Oncology, Politics and/or International Relations, and Theoretical Physics.
- The scholarship covers course fees and
- Provides a grant for living costs.
- Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
How-to-Apply: All eligible applicants for Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships will be considered for the scholarship, regardless of which college (if any) you state as your preference on the graduate application form. However, successful applicants will be transferred to University College in order to take up the scholarship.
Please see the Standard scholarship selection terms for more information about the application and selection process.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2024