Applications are now open for the Indonesian Government KNB Scholarships 2024/2025 for international students at all levels of education to study in Indonesia fully funded.
Kemitraan Negara Berkembang Scholarship, popularly known as KNB Scholarship, is a financial assistance offered by the Indonesian Government to prospective international students coming from developing countries to pursue their degree (Bachelor, Master or Doctorate Degree) at one of the universities in Indonesia.
KNB SCHOLARSHIP SUMMARY:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Indonesian Government
- Scholarship Type: Full Funded Scholarships
- Host Institution(s): Indonesian Higher institutions
- Scholarship Worth: Amount not stated
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Nationality: Developing Countries
Bachelor’s Degree Applicants:
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 21 years old.
- Hold a High School degree (please provide the scanned degree certiﬁcate and academic transcripts in English or Bahasa). Please be advised that Bachelor degree holder is not eligible to apply for the Bachelor Degree scholarship.
- Have the English Proﬁciency Test Score as follows: TOEFL ITP of 477, TOEFL IBT of 53, IELTS of 5.5, TOEIC of 510
Masters Degree Applicants
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old.
- Hold a Bachelor degree (please provide the scanned degree certiﬁcate and academic transcripts in English or Bahasa). Please be advised that Master degree holder is not eligible to apply for the Master Degree scholarship.
- Have the English Proﬁciency Test Score as follows: TOEFL ITP of 500, TOEFL IBT of 61, IELTS of 6.0, TOEIC of 575
Doctoral Degree Applicants:
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 40 years old.
- Hold a Master degree (please provide the scanned degree certiﬁcate and academic transcripts in English or Bahasa). Please be advised that Doctorate degree holder is not eligible to apply for the Doctorate Degree scholarship.
- Obtain a recommendation letter in English or Bahasa from the potential research supervisor in one of the universities providing partners of the KNB Scholarsip.
- Provide a statement of purpose that at least states the purpose of their studies, the origin of their interest in studying in Indonesia and pursuing their chose research topic and their plan for the academic future (dissertation proposal) in English or Bahasa.
- Have the English Proﬁciency Test Score as follows: TOEFL ITP of 530, TOEFL IBT of 71, IELTS of 6.0, TOEIC of 640
All applicants for the Indonesian Government KNB Scholarships 2024/2025 at all education levels must;
- Provide the recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the Indonesian Embassy or the Indonesian Consulate General.
- Provide a recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from The employer/immediate supervisor in English or Bahasa (if working).
- Provide Academic Recommendation Letter from previous schools in English or Bahasa.
- Provide Academic Certificate and Academic Transcript of Highschool Degree in English or Bahasa.
- Prove of citizenship by submit Official Passport, which is still valid for at least 2 years again.
N/B: The English Proﬁciency certiﬁcate must be obtained within the last 2 Years; Participants of foreign nationality who come from English-speaking countries, or participants from a university who are enrolled in programs in English (stated in participant diploma/transcript), do not require to submit the English proficiency document, by attaching official proof from their home university.
Indonesian Government KNB Scholarships 2024 | BENEFITS
Benefits of the KNB Scholarship will include, amongst others:
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can complete the online application form at https://knb.kemdikbud.go.id
- Download the KNB Scholarship Offering Letter from the KNB Scholarship
- Submit the Offering Letter, Official Passport, English Proficiency Test, (Applicant from non-English-Speaking Countries), Recommendation Letter from Indonesian Embassy, Recommendation from Employer/Immediate Supervisor, Academic Recommendation Letter from Previous Schools, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts from Previous Degree, Recommendation Letter from the potential research supervisor in one of the Universities providing partner of the KNB Scholarship (for Doctoral applicant only), Statement of purpose of their studies in Indonesia (for Doctoral applicant only) at the website of KNB Scholarship (link below).
Application Deadline: Not Specified